Archive

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Super Badger


Facebook is often a big waste of time. It does make me laugh sometimes, and I enjoy being able to play chess with my friend in Pakistan through it and seeing photos or whatever. But there is a lot which is utterly pointless. However one application recommended to me (thanks Mrs D) has been great. SuperBadger from Tearfund. An application that helps me badger companies and governments for justice. Now, I've no idea whether it will actually have any effect but it's effecting me. Each day I send an email to someone, pray briefly about the subject and be more informed. I've just asked the Chancellor of the UK to speed up the cancellation of debt for Haiti. That might make no difference at all, but it's good for me to ask him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts