Archive

Friday, September 12, 2008

GodBlogs


The EA are hosting an event for Christian bloggers on the 23rd September, which I think is a great idea because blogging is a new and growing form of communication and increasing numbers of churches and leaders and punters are blogging. Hard to think of any other time in the history of the church when so many views and opinions are being published on a daily basis. So thinking some of the issues through is important. I'm participating because I need to think the issues through and I can catch up on some other business while I'm in London. My slot is on 'community and blogs'. Expect some posts on this in due course....

You can sign up or find more info on the day from the facebook group here. Programme below

2 comments:

Jeremy on 19 September 2008 at 10:57 said...

See you there!

Just written a paper for work on blogging and why Christians should be doing it, so will be there with both hats on.

Phil Whittall on 19 September 2008 at 11:52 said...

Excellent, be great to catch up. Any chance of a read of the paper?

Post a Comment

Recent posts