Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anyone up for Wife Swap?


No, not with me - I'm very happy with my wife. I'm talking about taking part in the TV programme. We've had an email from them, here it is:

"Hello there – my name is Danny and I work on the TV show wife swap. We are looking for a family to take part that are less materialistic and not so consumer driven, as it seems the rest of the world is, to take part on the show. We would love to find a family who are combating the credit crunch and appreciate family values. Would you be able to help us by posting some editorial on your site?

Email: Ingrid.oreilly@rdfmedia.com

Phone: 020 7013 4514

Online: http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/W/wifeswap/apply.html"

So there you go, if any of you families with children and not materialistic want to engage with culture then have a think. Make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for though...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts