Archive

Monday, December 08, 2008

New look (my blog not the shop)


The old look lasted 6 months which may be a record. I wanted 3 columns and a clean look still and this is what I've got. In addition to the changes in look I've also added Sharethis which is the nifty little green button at the end of each post, which makes it easier for you to share posts on your own blog, facebook, technorati or plenty of other places too.

6 months ago I wrote
"OK, you may have noticed that I've changed the look of my blog. I got bored and was putting off real work and yes I had the same experience as when I wrote this and when I've changed my blog before. Just stupid. Anyway done now, hope you like it, let me know what you think or even if you really want the camels back."
Virtually everything still applies. If you're mystified by the reference to camels, you must be new here. Welcome and don't worry about it.

2 comments:

Marcus on 9 December 2008 at 10:45 said...

Like the new look on the blog Phil. Very Apple - which is a good thing!

Any chance of a link on your blog list?? ;-)

Blessings

Marcus

Phil Whittall on 9 December 2008 at 11:08 said...

Thanks Marcus, and consider it done, I thought you were on, Sorry about the oversight

Post a Comment

Recent posts