Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What I know about you (part 3)


So the latest poll results are in and to be honest they're not too surprising although it did get more votes than any other poll, with 51 of you kindly taking part. I lead a Newfrontiers church so no shocks that most of the voters also attend a Newfrontiers church.

Anglican
12 (23%)
Newfrontiers
29 (56%)
Methodist
2 (3%)
Vineyard
0 (0%)
Baptist
2 (3%)
Pentecostal
0 (0%)
Independent
1 (1%)
Catholic
1 (1%)
Other
2 (3%)
None
2 (3%)

Which by my reckoning makes 93% of you so no idea what happened to the other 7%. Time for a new poll and so after age, gender, church allegiance and book buyers allegiance - let's go to politics and declare your politics. I've included options for the US readers. If you're reading this by RSS please head to the website to take part, couple of clicks and you're done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts

There was an error in this gadget