- Glen's post on Chasing after the Wind reminded me about 'seeking first...'
- I didn't know that the US is now the leading producer of wind powered electricity. It is.
- Challies on choice and discontentment is worth another read.
- Fr. Peter Doodes wonders what the impact of climate change will be on the world's poorest.
- Jon just made me laugh with this and that was nice.
- James Macdonald and his wife talk about 'was my loved one unsaved when they died?'
- This one is a bit academic but it's a question I've had to wrestle with so I found Bill Mounce on 'can an elder be divorced?' enormously helpful
- Jeremy on the ethics of supermarkets (and this follow up) reminded me of the need to exorcise Tesco from my life
- Tim Chester's six words to leaders reminded me of what I'm called to.
- This definition of finance says alot about our world in not many words
Friday, March 13, 2009
This week is a tough one because there have been a lot of great and thought provoking posts this week, so keeping it to ten isn't easy. However thinking it through is helpful to me, to make some discernment between average and good, good and great. Here are my choices (1-10 is in order of remembering not ranking)