- We kick off with 2 from Matt Hosier. First this on Love Zim
- And then this on 10 reasons why he tithes. Point 7 is my favourite.
- If you like a bit of theology then Bill Mounce on translation issues is just brilliant. One short blog post and I understand John 3:13 way better than before.
- If you're in business and that's your mission field. This blog from my friend Dom is for you. As it says it's about "helping you do good by doing well and do well by doing good". Take a look at AchieveGood.com
- Mark Heath makes some good points on restoring the sinner
- I thought Dave Bish's lessons from his first week of fatherhood was great
- Todd asks good questions on how a church spends its money
- Amy Farrer continues to think about contentment. Excellent. Go read.
Friday, March 27, 2009
A few more than 2 this week. I think that was evidence of me not finishing what I started!