- Matt Hosier reflected on the budget by reading a speech by FD Roosevelt. This line struck me, "Faced by failure of credit they have proposed only the lending of more money."
- Sean Green continues to reflect on Proverbs and this one on fools and their folly struck me as I grapple with pastoral issues and reminds me that I too am a sinner.
- I liked Jason's thoughts on reclaiming prosperity
- Matt's challenge to leaders to be physically fit has encouraged me to sign up for another year running
- If you missed it earlier in the week, read Willimon on giving
Marathons are bad for your health, scientists warn runners
40 minutes ago