- An interesting post from No Impact Man on how consumerism isn't making women happy
- He's also added his top 10 eco-lifestyle changes. Interestingly points 3,4,6,7,8 & 10 are all part of Christian discipleship. I might blog on this list, what do you think?
- A friend has been in Bolivia practicing medicine and has some interesting things to say on generosity at the end of this post
- Anyone quoting Bonhoeffer usually gets a mention. Tim Chester quotes him on Sin, grace and the limits of pyschiatry. Bonhoeffer's point is more remarkable when you remember his father was professor of pyschiatry at Berlin University.
- Faith Central has this on Children are born with faith, even on a desert island...
- Jeremy is going to an exorcism
- I like Todd's thoughts on giving is only as strong as your mission
Friday, May 29, 2009
Blogging has been at a minimum of late - I'll explain at some point or other. But other areas of the blogosphere are still steaming on. Here are some good/interesting/funny things I've read this past week.