- No Impact Man on what we'd gain if we built things to last
- Marcus on religion and money
- Eugene Peterson on church planting, wisdom I agree with and wish I'd heard sooner
- A great prayer called Walk Lightly
- It's great to see a church tackling key issues in our society. Mark Meynell reports on how All Souls Langham Place tackled Celebrity Culture.
- The Internet Monk assesses spirituality on the blogosphere. Challenging to us regular bloggers
- This on the average church in North America is interesting. Half the churches in the US have less than 75 people in them and the average is 184. Read it to work that one out
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Here are some of the most interesting blog posts that were written while I was on a break.