- As Britain declines in affiliation to Christianity George Pitcher thinks, "But I think people are becoming increasingly fed-up with the me-me-me consumerist lifestyle. A spiritual hunger will bring them back together in groups again, helping them to rediscover their common – and very often Christian – heritage. The resulting bodies may not call themselves churches, but that's what they'll be."
- Al Mohler weighs in with his thoughts on the passing of Oral Roberts and also laments his prosperity theology
- I like what Marcus has to say on the failure of the British Christmas
- I'm a big fan of architecture, it can often show the creativity of humanity at its best combining beauty, function and form. I love this house in Swtizerland
- My friend Andy has this to say about living without a TV
Friday, December 18, 2009
A couple of follow ups today from this set of links.