Archive

Friday, January 12, 2007

iPhone fuss




Just read an article about the hype of the iphone and down near the bottom of the page with the obligatory reader comments was this one from Charlie Pank, Edinburgh

"Steve Jobs said "It's like having your life in your pocket". Does the man not realise that my life won't fit in my pocket, and I don't want it to? Actually he might be surprised to learn that my life is the size of, well my whole life actually. I feel sorry for people whose life can be contained in a tiny box of plastic and microchips."

Excellent point Charlie, have we reduced life to technology? Maybe we have and as we keep in touch on the move we fail to appreciate the moment. Life but never to the full, life lived on the surface but never in the deep.


Gorgeous looking phone though....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts