Archive

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Christian Bookshops


As you know I live with the tension of being against consumerism but owning a shop. I'm also a bibliophile, I just love books. I'm moving my office and I've begun packing up my books - it's a moving experience, the books I've read and changed me, the books I want to read, the books I'm not sure why I've got. And then seeing them packed in a box. Books are meant to live in boxes! They're to live in us. Anyway...

My friend Phil Groom is blogging on the business of Christian bookshops and has this excellent post on why they're needed. I should add a disclaimer that it's excellent not just because it quotes from this post on this blog and the comments left on it. Do read it and join in the debate.

1 comments:

Matthew Hosier on 21 May 2008 at 21:08 said...

I think you're trying to get me into trouble Phil! However, I have left some thoughts over on the bookshop blog...

Post a Comment

Recent posts