Archive

Friday, January 16, 2009

Posts of the Week (16/01/09)


Some really good posts again this week, that made me think about all sorts of things:
  1. Jeremy made me wonder what happened to all the plastic I recycled this week
  2. Matt reminded me that it's folly to squeeze Jesus into ever smaller parcels of time
  3. I love the illustration about mission and community at the end of this post by Tim Chester
  4. I want one
  5. Trevin Wax's interview with NT Wright about his response to John Piper was worth the read
  6. We're not there yet as Noah is only 6 months but this on family devotional times could be helpful
  7. Tall Skinny Kiwi tells of a site that has recorded 1 million decisions to follow Jesus
  8. Koinonia quote Bonhoeffer on listening to God. It's worth listening to.
  9. Why did one of the richest men in the world commit suicide? This article on loss of perspective is instructive (HT: Leaders Poole)
  10. Mark Driscoll's article on chastity as a spiritual discipline made me realise not mentioning it is not an option

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts