Archive

Monday, January 05, 2009

Visionary/ Crazy-Maker


I'm very easily distracted and I get bored easily which is perhaps why God has had me work virtually on my own for the past seven years. I certainly hope this is character forming in some positive way otherwise I'm going to be really cross. I'm a visionary ideas person and am not so great at details and implementing all my great ideas, so God put me in a church plant to learn I guess. I did a recent survey thing on getting things done and the result was that apparently I live in the visionary/crazy-maker quadrant. Sounds about right.

So a constant interest of mine is trying to find ways that work that help me balance the multiple projects, keep my interest up and stop me from getting bored and descending into time wasting (I'm not currently counting blogging as time wasting as it's more productive than several alternatives).

So if you know of any top tips, articles, resources, books on getting things done. This visionary/crazy-maker would love to hear of them.

Here are two I'm currently thinking about:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.. I came out as a Responder/Victim, not too sure what to make of that definition. :D

Post a Comment

Recent posts