Archive

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why do I do it?


I've no idea, it's a fool's errand, it's the craft of a fine procrastinator, it's stupid. Yes I've gone and changed the look of my blog again. I've made a few other changes too - comment forms are now embedded at the end of each post, I've switched from Sharethis to Add this. And made it a bit easier to find a few key posts or thoughts on some of the main issues that this blog features - consumerism, generosity & simplicity. I'll probably tweak it for a while, but this is the new look unless of course everybody hates it.

Because I'm an idiot I did this in December 2008, May 2008 and July 2007 and some other times as well. This is now at least the 5th new look in 3 years. Anyway it's done now and hopefully it will last a year before I get bored and start messing around again. Here are some previous looks as the blog has evolved from standard blogger basics to the fine art you see today!

















Comments? Which look did you like best?

4 comments:

Tim Simmonds on 28 October 2009 at 14:41 said...

Prefered the previous version. This one makes my eyes bleed!

Tim Simmonds on 28 October 2009 at 14:43 said...

Actually its now growing on me. Not keen on the front page but the toolbar at the top is good.

Needs a better header tho.

Unknown on 28 October 2009 at 16:45 said...

I like this one better than the previous one.

Finchy said...

The camel one!!

Post a Comment

Recent posts