- As the Lib Dems unveil their tax plans, the BBC Economics Editor, Stephanie Flanders reflects how their proposals show "our skewed idea of what constitutes "rich" in this country that a tax affecting, at most, 1% of household in the UK was felt to hit too many in the "middle class."
- Just a reminder that advent starts now
- Which means you should think about Christmas, Consumerism and a Different Way to Live
- Which is quite, no make that very different from this which looks like a nightmare (HT: Challies)
- Which means you think about what things have value. Watch the video
- Mentioning Challies he has a good article on leadership in the home
Marathons are bad for your health, scientists warn runners
37 minutes ago