- Could Google have a fight on its hands with a Microsoft/Murdoch tie up?
- Can you tweet Darwin's Origins of the Species? There's a prize for the winner
- Coffee area or communion table, which should a church build a community around?
- Who needs to head to the country for wildlife? Urban deer are here
- Apparently last week the national debt of the US passed $12 trillion. To help get your head around a trillion try this or this
- The end is nigh for the CD
- Why Will Self thinks brands are good, "Without branding, all the mystery and all the poetry would be leeched out of economic existence"
Marathons are bad for your health, scientists warn runners
39 minutes ago