- If you want to see how ancient Hebrews conceived of the universe, take a look at this (HT: Mark Meynell)
- Should Christians give up the 25th December as a day for giving presents? Here's why it's worth considering. Jeremy at Breathe has more
- Ultimately Christmas relates to forgiveness. This is a powerful story of forgiveness
- There's a lot of noise in our lives, Mark Driscoll has some wise advice on finding solitude usefulbut perhaps your quiet times should be more noisy(HT: Justin Taylor)
- I love architecture and this quirky skyscraper appeals. Would you live here?
- And if you've wasted too much time following these links then you should head over to the ultimate productivity blog
Marathons are bad for your health, scientists warn runners
31 minutes ago