Archive

Saturday, June 30, 2007

More iFuss over the iPhone




I first blogged about the iPhone at the beginning of the year 
here, and now it is finally on sale.

So in reading about the frenzy over the phone I came across quotes by Jessica and Shawn (below).




Jessica said, "It feels great, oh my God, overwhelming. I never thought this day would come - and now it finally has, it's mind-blowing," 




Shawn said, "
€œWe've been looking forward to this for so long, been talking about it, thinking about it, reading about it. Nothing matches this." 

Is no-one going to tell them it's just a phone? A religious experience over a phone....I think I need to lie down. This is madness 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I work at a call center for AT&T Business Care and it's insane the hype that has been following this phone. After all it is just a phone...

Post a Comment

Recent posts